Aquatic Depot Return Policy
This policy last amended 02/07/2020.
We take review return request on a case by case bases due to the nature and circumstances that often arise
However is order to qualify to be reviewed for a return we require the following
- We are not legally required to give you a refund or replacement if you have just changed your mind
- It must be in a still have packaging,product manuals and all accessories
- Products or services don’t do what they are meant to, or are defective
- Products or services are different from their description, eg on packaging or in advertising
- Products don’t match the sample or model you were shown
- Products or services are not reasonably fit for a particular purpose you told the seller about
- We did not have the right to sell the product
- Delivery is late or never arrives, or products are damaged in transit.
What we may need to determine before we consider a return or replacement or even repair
- What products and service you purchased and how you intended to use them
- What the we told you about the product or service
- How you paid for it
- Was it purchased for personal or commercial use
- Were there other circumstances influencing the purchase at the time
We will have to find out certain thins regarding your damaged product and this may need to be supported by photos
- How did it get damaged
- Why did it get damaged
- Where was it when it got damaged
We need to determine this to determine who is responsible and how we can proceed to rectifying the situation.
How do we do this?
We communicate to you via email or phone and find out what we need to know and then communicate with other parties involved like suppliers or couriers. Review any photos you send us and review how we proceed from there.
- We may do nothing
- Replace or
Depending on which option best suits the situation.
Returns can be frustrating please have patience with us when dealing with this type of mater. We don’t intend your deliveries to get damaged or sell substandard products. We will try our best to remedy the situation in accordance to the New Zealand Fair Trading Act and Consumer Guarantees Act