Salinity Refractometer 0-10% 1.000-1.070SG Optical Salinity Meter
- Measuring Range : w/w 0-10% 1.000-1.070SG
- Minimum Divisions : w/w 1‰
- Accuracy : ±1‰
- Length : 18CM
- Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum)100% brand new and high quality
- Ideal for garage workshop, metal workers ,builders, car mechanics, spray painters and DIY
- Professional manufactured and designed for efficient blowing of air, the cleaning of parts and surfaces
- Made of metal
- Comes with a 10cm spare nozzle
- Dimensions: 145mm x 85mm x 12 mm (L x W x H) (approx)
- This refractometer is design according to the principle that different concentrations liquid have different refractive index ,with quick and accurate characteristics.
- Automatic temperate compensation(ATC)
How to Use
1. Align the Cover Plate with light, adjust the Focus Adjustment until you see the scale clearly.
2. Calibration: Accurate Measurement depends on careful calibration. Please make sure the ambient temperature is about 68 °F, distilled water can be used to calibrate.
- Open the Cover plate. place 2-3 drops of the distilled water on the prism, then close the cover plate and make sure the water spread aross the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading to stabilize. Look into eyepiece and turn the calibration screw with the screw driver until the reading is “0”
3. Clean the prism with soft cloth, then place 2-3 drops of the liquid sample to be tested on the prism.then close the cover plate and make sure the water spread aross the prism without any air bubbles or dry spots. wait for about 30 seconds to let the reading to stabilize. Align the prism assembly with the light source. look into eyepiece and you can get the reading.
4. Please leep the refractometer dry and clean in the box, which can make sure the reading accuracy and durable.
- 1 x Refractometer
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x Screw driver
- 1 x Cleaning cloth
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- No including the retail box