Nicrew Single Channel Timer Pro Dimmer Controller For Aquarium Fish Tank Light Lamp Intelligent Timing Dimming System
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the most common size of the DC connector?
The most common sizes are 2.1mm and 2.5mm. You should always check with the manufacturer of the electronic device to be certain.
2. If the power goes out, will the timer remember my settings?
Yes, the timer has an internal memory that will store your settings except for the current time. You need to reset the clock.
3. Does the timer require a battery?
No, it doesn’t require a battery or battery replacement.
4. Why the Straight On/Off Mode(or Sunrise and Sunset Mode) doesn’t work?
Please make sure you have successfully set at least 2-time points and the timer is not in manual mode.
5. Can I use the timer with other brand LED lights?
Yes, any 0-30 VDC light up to 120 Watts using a 2.5mm x 5.5mm or 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel connector is compatible. Check with your LED lighting manufacturer for any compatibility information.
1. Attention must be paid to the connection of I/P and O/P, to protect the equipment and ensure normal use.
2. Do not fit for SUNSUN aquarium light, E.g. ADE ADP ADL ADJ series.