Aquarium Plant Aquatic Water Grass Seeds
Note: Because Small Cowhair and Big Cowhair are different (they look like empty and weak, so they are easy to float above water surface), please plant the Small Cowhair and Big Cowhair without water or out of water for better germination rate
How To Plant
No water planting (Recommend method)
Don’t need CO2 and hard light.
1. Put such matrix as aquatic-plant mud or carbon ceramic ball, etc, into your fish tank.
2. Casting on the surface of matrix. Pay attention to not let the seed fall below the matrix and try to keep the deed surface wet. 2-7 days is enough to sprout.
3. Temperature should not be too low, 20C-30C is favored (in winter we advice you put the plastic wrap on the top of the fish tank to keep warm).
4. Pour water along the fish tank wall when sprout. Pay attention to not scour the matrix.
5. Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
Planting in water tank
Need to keep the temperature 28°C~30°C
1. Before breeding , please turn off all water pump filter pump, and keep the fish away from the, so that the can grow safely with soil in the bottom.
2. When germinate to breed , please keep moisture and keep 28°C~30°C for . It needs about 5-7days to germinate.
3. When the temperature is low, please turn on the aquarium heater to keep the right and good temperature.
4. After grow finish, please keep 20°C~25°C for plants
5. Open the filtration equipment, after planting.
1. Temperature shouldn’t be too low, 25C is favored.
2. Please supply lighting for to germinate for about 8hours per day.
3. Dont scatter too closely while casting , leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
1pack x Fish Tank Decoration Grass